Length: 32 inches
Weight of Actual Fish: 14-pounds
Open Gills: No
Back Side: Good
Eye Size: 16 mm
This is what is included:
1. Fish cast using fiberglass reinforced composites/hand lay-up process.
2. Flashing trimmed.
3. Seams filled and completed using polyester (bondo).
4. Mouth installed.
5. Ventral fins attached (usually lower front fins).
6. One coat of gray lacquer primer applied.
7. Pinholes filled with glazing putty (red).
8. Second coat of gray lacquer primer applied.
This is what is needed to complete the mount:
A. Install eye (you provide the eye).
B. Install the remaining fin or fins.
C. Install teeth (you provide the teeth).
D. Install hanger (you provide the hanger).
E. Final Painting.
OPTIONAL: If you prefer to receive the fish blank in “Ready-to-Paint” condition, select the “Ready-To-Paint” option in the box found at the top right of this page.
To view a finished/painted 32-inch Jack Crevalle, click link below: